What exactly does Ask Different have to do with Apple? AskApple surely?
- It doesn't fit with the URL
- It doesn't fit the names of other stackexchange sites, which are pretty much the same from beta to non-beta.
- Ask Ubuntu is a good name, its where you ask about Ubuntu
- Ask Different, ask different to what
- How many people actually know about the ad campaign
- The legal issue is not with having "Apple" in the title, it's with the use of the Apple Logo, this post isn't about changing the logo (cmd button)
5 votes up, so that's almost half of the 13 votes for Ask Different. Please upvote the answer in this thread if you think the site title should be changed: Official Site Title