Software engineer at Joyable.com in San Francisco. Graduated from the Rochester institute of Technology's Software Engineering program. Did part-time Mac tech support for a couple years in school. Got tired of big companies, so now I largely do startups. I've been at Expensify, Threadflip, and Joyable.
Top Network Posts
- 130Which OS X Applications do you find indispensable?
- 87What is the single most effective thing you did to improve your programming skills?
- 77Please share your hidden OS X features or tips and tricks
- 70How to respond when you are asked for an estimate?
- 43When is Singleton appropriate?
- 42How much Code Coverage is "enough"?
- 42Why '42' is the preferred number when indicating something random?
- View more network posts →