Long time developer in lots of different fields on different hardware using different languages for different reasons.
Greatly enjoying Ruby, Sequel, Nokogiri, Rails, Sinatra/Padrino, and trying to find time and opportunities to work with Python.
I have years and years of experience with Perl too, along with Java, SQL, Pascal, C, various assembly languages and interpreted BASICs.
Top Network Posts
- 356Map and Remove nil values in Ruby
- 297Sorting an array in descending order in Ruby
- 138What is the easiest way to remove the first character from a string?
- 117What are all the common ways to read a file in Ruby?
- 115Installing gem or updating RubyGems fails with permissions error
- 102Pass variables to Ruby script via command line
- 96How do I use Active Support core extensions?
- View more network posts →