I'm a software developer and inveterate geek (like many here, I suspect). For work I use so many tools I usually can't remember them all, but recently they've been heavily Python/Java. C, Java/J2EE, various scripting and release engineering tools figure heavily in the list as well.
Top Network Posts
- 150Why does Oracle 9i treat an empty string as NULL?
- 39How do I implement task prioritization using an ExecutorService in Java 5?
- 38Best way to throw exceptions in JNI code?
- 31Unit testing a python app that uses the requests library
- 22How can I allow an Ant property file to override the value set in another?
- 21How can I run Mac OSX graphical Emacs in daemon mode?
- 20Why do my emacs comint buffers sometimes seem to share the same history?
- View more network posts →