- Debunking a persistent SQL Server myth about
- Debunking another SQL Server myth about variable declarations causing proc recompiles.
- Understanding how certain SQL Server functions dynamically cast their output.
- Using a recursive CTE to find the first ancestor in a hierarchy to satisfy certain conditions.
Top network posts
- 85Why use both TRUNCATE and DROP?
- 77Should developers be able to query production databases?
- 62How to wait for 2 seconds
- 47You quench your thirst. What do you do with your hunger?
- 33Is table aliasing a bad practice?
- 31Why should I use Visual Studio 2010 over SSMS for my database development?
- 30Writing a simple bank schema: How should I keep my balances in sync with their transaction history?
- View more network posts →