- Debunking a persistent SQL Server myth about
- Debunking another SQL Server myth about variable declarations causing proc recompiles.
- Understanding how certain SQL Server functions dynamically cast their output.
- Using a recursive CTE to find the first ancestor in a hierarchy to satisfy certain conditions.
Top Network Posts
- 123How to wait for 2 seconds
- 113Should developers be able to query production databases?
- 105Why use both TRUNCATE and DROP?
- 51You quench your thirst. What do you do with your hunger?
- 46Write to multiple outputs by key Spark - one Spark job
- 38Why should I use Visual Studio 2010 over SSMS for my database development?
- 34Is table aliasing a bad practice?
- View more network posts →