Top Network Posts
- 70Lessons learned and misconceptions regarding encryption and cryptology
- 65How to write an email regarding IT Security that will be read, and not ignored by the end user?
- 64Would it be good secure programming practice to overwrite a "sensitive" variable before deleting it?
- 60What security resources should a white-hat *developer* follow these days?
- 48How feasible is it for a CA to be hacked? Which default trusted root certificates should I remove?
- 37C# Switch statement with/without curly brackets.... what's the difference?
- View more network posts →