Programming (n): Telling your computer to do something and then spending the next two days figuring out why it didn't work.
I am a thinker: an architect of mind.
I'm Logan. I am the president (and currently sole employee) of The Little Software Company. I'm also currently working for British Columbia-based point-of-sale software company Vivonet and am loving it.
Top Network Posts
- 94WCF Configuration without a config file
- 67Good NumericUpDown equivalent in WPF?
- 59Best way to hide a window from the Alt-Tab program switcher?
- 27Current view controller from AppDelegate?
- View more network posts →