R&D Developer at CrossRef.org. Posting in a personal capacity.
I think it's a good thing to keep a perspective on things, from different languages and different paradigms.
Top Network Posts
- 44Django: Catching Integrity Error and showing a customized message using template
- 41Stack vs heap allocation of structs in Go, and how they relate to garbage collection
- 40PermGen problems with Lift and Jetty
- 36Java programming test for interview
- 32Creating Hashtable as final in java
- 30Simpler way to put PDB breakpoints in Python code?
- 30How can Scala receive multiple parameters in a method definition?
- View more network posts →