R&D Developer at CrossRef.org. Posting in a personal capacity.
Previously Go, Python, C, Objective-C, C#, Scala, Ruby, Java. I'm open minded, except about PHP.
I think it's a good thing to keep a perspective on things, from different languages and different paradigms.
Top Network Posts
- 63Stack vs heap allocation of structs in Go, and how they relate to garbage collection
- 62Django: Catching Integrity Error and showing a customized message using template
- 40Creating Hashtable as final in java
- 40PermGen problems with Lift and Jetty
- 39Angular $location.path not working
- 38Simpler way to put PDB breakpoints in Python code?
- 37Java programming test for interview
- View more network posts →