I'm a software developer / computer science researcher who just loves everything related to the software engineering.
Although I'm continuously learning something new and different, my main field of interest is software evolution.
I know key concepts of oop, tdd, bdd, java, eclipse, c, ruby… But my main question remains the same: „How do you create a living system that is going to evolve and not begin dying slowly after the release (or even before)?“
Top network posts
- 53Any implementation of Ordered Set in Java?
- 17Change detail view from MasterDetail iPad app using storyboard
- 15Troubleshooting high CPU activity in the WindowServer process
- 13Remove 'Show' link from ActiveAdmin default_actions
- 10How to set a java compiler in Netbeans
- 9Usage of self subclassResponsibility
- 9No Xelatex in texlive 2012
- View more network posts →