You should take JSLint's advice. ;^)
You're also welcome to take any code snippet I've sole-source posted on StackOverflow.com and consider it to be at worst dual-licensed under the MIT license as found at that URL on May 28, 2015 for you, and as a rights reserved copyrighted source when I use it in other projects.
For those snippets, if you want to attribute, that's great. Just know that you're using them at your own risk.
I'm now going to plug...
- My favorite [personal] project, though [hopefully] far from my best code, SQLDbSharp, a YesSQL database engine pitifully kludged together using C#,
- My quixotic quest to create a great mail client, MailMobius,
- How to jslint on localhost,
- And my Twitter handle, because everyone else is doing it: @r_ffin.
Top Network Posts
- 40Exporting data In SQL Server as INSERT INTO
- 34How to disable the screen orientation hotkeys in Windows (XP)?
- 24JSLint error: Expected 'ignore' and instead saw 'ex'
- 21MacBook unplugged from external monitor thinks it's still the Secondary Desktop
- 13Is there an alternative to string.Replace that is case-insensitive?
- 13Knockout.js how to access the inner object property on data-bind
- View more network posts →