You should take JSLint's advice. ;^)
You're also welcome to take any code snippet I've sole-source posted on StackOverflow.com and consider it to be at worst dual-licensed under the MIT license as found at that URL on May 28, 2015 for you, and as a rights reserved copyrighted source when I use it in other projects.
For those snippets, if you want to attribute, that's great. Just know that you're using them at your own risk.
I'm now going to plug my favorite [personal] project, though [hopefully] far from my best code, SQLDbSharp, a YesSQL database engine pitifully kludged together using C#, and my quixotic quest to create a great mail client, MailMobius.
Top Network Posts
- 36Exporting data In SQL Server as INSERT INTO
- 23JSLint error: Expected 'ignore' and instead saw 'ex'
- 23How to disable the screen orientation hotkeys in Windows (XP)?
- 18MacBook unplugged from external monitor thinks it's still the Secondary Desktop
- 13Knockout.js how to access the inner object property on data-bind
- 12How to keep git from tracking all files that end with a "~"?
- 11What does the [Flags] Enum Attribute mean in C#?
- View more network posts →