Vaibhav Bajpai is a PhD student in the Computer Networks and Distributed Systems research group at Jacobs University Bremen, Germany. He is advised by Prof. Dr. Jürgen Schönwälder. His current research focuses on Internet performance measurements using large-scale measurement platforms such as SamKnows and RIPE Atlas . He is interested in understanding the impact of network infrastructure changes such as measuring IPv6 performance from end-user networks.
Top Network Posts
- 231How to clone git repository with specific revision/changeset?
- 38Get Information about a SHA-1 commit object?
- 29Difference between a deprecated and a legacy API?
- 20Calling an overridden method from a parent class ctor
- 19Why all java methods are implicitly overridable?
- 19__init__ as a constructor?
- 14Chax with Mac OS X Lion?
- View more network posts →