Actuary, finance and risk oriented, musician, programmer...
I enjoy mathematics, probability, statistics, numerical methods... and whatever challenges the creativity of human mind.
Just for information, I've found an article that I think it's important before asking something here (or anywhere else): "What have you tried?" by Matt Gemmel
Top network posts
- 31How to delete multiple rows in SQL where id = (x to y)
- 13MySQL: What is the key buffer
- 10R how to merge different columns of data frame in one
- 9How to square all the values in a vector in R?
- 8SQL "between" not inclusive
- 6more efficient way to inset values into a mysql table
- 6VBA: activating/selecting a worksheet/row/cell
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.