Actuary, finance and risk oriented, musician, programmer...
I enjoy mathematics, probability, statistics, numerical methods... and whatever challenges the creativity of human mind.
Just for information, I've found an article that I think it's important before asking something here (or anywhere else): "What have you tried?" by Matt Gemmel
Top Network Posts
- 34How to delete multiple rows in SQL where id = (x to y)
- 13MySQL: What is the key buffer
- 12How to square all the values in a vector in R?
- 10R how to merge different columns of data frame in one
- 8Expected value of product of non independent Bernoulli random variables (correlations are known)
- 7Select from table A which does not exist in table B
- 7SQL "between" not inclusive
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.