Software engineer on the first 64 bits Unix (Cray).
System & network admin. on top of a > 1000 Mac.
30 years experience on top of Unix (and internals).
Chief Information Security Officer.
Security through obscurity: A father wishing to avoid his son to taste his bottle of vodka decided to hide it. He transferred it within a bottle of plain water with no label on it and put it in the fridge among the other bottles of water. On the evening coming back from his work he found his son dead on the floor of the kitchen. A broken glass on the ground, an empty bottle of water and an orange sirup bottle stand still on the work plan…
Top Network Posts
- 22Can I shorten the typing needed to `cd` into some well know directories
- 10What is the difference between antivirus and firewalls
- 8Bluetooth corruption on 2013 Macbook Pro
- 7“Airplane Mode” in OS X. Alternative command for `rfkill`?
- 7How to stop InternetSharing overwriting /etc/bootpd.plist
- 7Does shellshock produce a comprehensive local privilege escalation vector?
- 6Login problem on: Firefox → math.stackexchange.com
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (10)
4 Markup of reserved words? aug 29
3 Footnote or internal reference? mar 15 '14
2 When to edit the tag list of a question? may 1 '12
1 Can we disable the ⌘H “Heading” shortcut? aug 1 '13