I am a jack of all trades, master of none, well perhaps one to two things, but just going by the old saying ;)
I've been a Mac Genius for Apple, I met Steve Jobs back in 2001 while in Cupertino.
I am an old school tech, I have worked on nearly all forms of computer hardware and software through in over 25 years of tech support. Even with this knowledge I don't know everything, even though I'd like to think I do.
If you have a question about computers ask, I'll answer to the best of my ability. If I don't know it, I'll ask.
Not giving a second chance to someone is worse than not admitting that they are human in the first place. By nature's design humans are inherently flawed, and should always be given a second chance.
Top Network Posts
- 62How soon should you return to work after illness?
- 17What is the function of FormulaR1C1?
- 13How can competing IT departments work in an organisation?
- 7How to make an external log using Excel VBA?
- 6Make your Screensaver as a Wallpaper in Windows 7?
- 6What should I do if I think a group of colleagues is being discriminated against?
- 5How can we keep a shared common area (kitchen) clean?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.