I work at CERN in the ALICE experiment. I am in charge of the Data Quality Monitoring software. It is developed in C++ on top of ROOT (root.cern.ch). It uses a publisher-subscriber paradigm to achieve scalability and stability of the dozen of agents exchanging hundreds of objects every second.
Top Network Posts
- 115How to know what the 'errno' means?
- 42What's the deal with all the different UIDs a process can have?
- 27How to use SortedMap Interface in Java?
- 25How to break long url in an item
- 25How to find files excluding symbolic links?
- 16Autotools : how to set global compilation flag
- 14Why is topdir set to its default value when rpmbuild called from tcl?
- View more network posts →