Some areas of experience: networking (from applications side and from OS/protocol stack side,) multithreading, embedded/realtime, ARM, APIs, testing, continuous integration and documentation.
Top Network Posts
- 26Float or decimal for prices?
- 20Win32 API for getting the language(localization info) of the OS?
- 19Public operator new, private operator delete: getting C2248 "can not access private member" when using new
- 18How can I verify that a value is present in an array (list) in Perl?
- 16Location field spells city name incorrectly
- 14How do I determine if two convex polygons intersect?
- 13What is the difference between make and gcc?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.