Bart Koopman is a Community Development Consultant with SDL CMT (Content Management Technologies) division and has worked for the company since 2003. In his current role at the Product Management department, he is the evangelist of all SDL Tridion products.
In the past, Bart worked as a trainer and consultant in the Professional Services department and before that he was a SDL Tridion Technical Support engineer. Currently he is responsible for the SDL Tridion World website and the SDL Tridion community.
Top Network Posts
- 19explanation of QUEUE_CONSUMERS and QUEUE_FILTERS tables
- 16Developing Page/Component Template Designs through Visual Studio
- 15How to add field constraints to a Schema
- 15Tridion 2013 vs 2011 SP1 architecture
- 15Examples of altered XSL files for Rich-Text fields
- 14How to handle Custom URLs on Tridion 2011 which are written in ASP on Tridion 2009?
- 14Why can't I see Tridion item XML in IE in version 2013?
- View more network posts →