Bart Koopman is a Technical Product Manager at SDL and has worked for the company since 2003. In his current role, he is the evangelist of all SDL Web products and the Digital Experience Accelerator in particular.
In the past, Bart worked as a trainer and consultant in the Professional Services department, before that he was a SDL Tridion Technical Support engineer. Currently he is responsible for the SDL Tridion World website and the SDL Tridion Developer community.
Top Network Posts
- 19explanation of QUEUE_CONSUMERS and QUEUE_FILTERS tables
- 16How to add field constraints to a Schema
- 16Developing Page/Component Template Designs through Visual Studio
- 15Tridion 2013 vs 2011 SP1 architecture
- 15Examples of altered XSL files for Rich-Text fields
- 15List of SDL Tridion References
- 14What needs to be configured (on CM) when removing session preview for Experience Manager?
- View more network posts →