Jonathan Hayward is a recovering geek. He holds master's degrees bridging math and computer science (UIUC) and philosophy and theology (Cambridge), and is considered to be in the profoundly gifted range. He is presently learning Node and Russian.
Top Network Posts
- 86Why would a spammer try to get a (normal) image of mine?
- 25My employer does not approve of my medically recommended footwear
- 20How to avoid training a harasser
- 19How can I satisfy an import of direct_to_template?
- 16Is a prospective boss with a history of quick hirings and firings a "proceed with caution" or "do not proceed"?
- 15When is it better to paginate and not to paginate?
- 12What does Ruby have that Python doesn't, and vice versa?
- View more network posts →