I also use subversion, bazaar, launchpad and trac extensively.
My Favorite Database is PostgreSQL, but I am familiar with MySQL. I also have experience with Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server and Informix.
On my free time I work on the Mixxx project, the world's most popular Open Source DJ program. I also DJ in my spare time.
Top Network Posts
- 14How can I open FLAC files in iTunes without doing any kind of conversion?
- 9How do I run XPath queries in QT?
- 8What is a good way to dump a Linux core file from inside a process?
- 8Comparing Unix/Linux IPC
- 8How can I read a python pickle database/file from C?
- 8What does “scaffold” mean in Ruby on Rails?
- 7How to get the object associated with the current key while iterating through SplObjectStorage in PHP 5.4
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.