Juan A. Navarro
A computer science lecturer at University College London. I do stuff in logic, theorem proving, program analysis and verification. I'm a very enthusiastic TeX/LaTeX user, most days.
I also run a small site for LaTeX beginners in spanish: LaTeX Fácil.
Top Network Posts
- 233What to do to switch to biblatex?
- 199Force figure placement in text
- 161What is the difference between Fragile and Robust commands?
- 157How can I use BibTeX to cite a web page?
- 151What packages do people load by default in LaTeX?
- 136Remove ugly borders around clickable cross-references and hyperlinks
- 86Why should I use LaTeX?
- View more network posts →