I am a photographer based in Watford and have been taking pictures for over 20 years. My interest in photography stretches back to my schooldays, when a friend started demonstrating what he could do with his Praktica SLR. I soon got my own as a Christmas present, and have never looked back.
Closely linked to my technical background is my fascination with patterns, both natural and man-made, and I love creating photographs where the two interact. I am also keenly aware of colour and light, both in their presence and their absence, and the differences between how a camera sees the everyday world and how the human eye does.
As a photographer, the works I create can only ever be recordings of things already in existence or created by others; however by applying my eye for a detail here, or a pattern there, I hope to be able to show people the most common everyday object in a new light.
Top Network Posts
- 31How can aperture be f/11 on a lens with an aperture range designation of 3.5-5.6?
- 26How do I use spot metering?
- 24How to get rid of clothing marks in nude photography?
- 21Apple Aperture or Adobe Lightroom: which is better for post processing RAW photos?
- 20Will a tilt-shift lens solve my 'leaning building' shots?
- 20Explanation please: Pictures look inverted while making long exposure photograph
- 17How can you tell when a sunset is going to be spectacular?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.