I got started developing with Delphi (1.0, I was 10) in the family business (making software!), then other languages (C, C#, Java, Objective-C, x86 Assembler) in school and professionally. I worked part-time doing in-house development for a commodities trading company since high school, and have now been working full-time developing in the Financial Services industry since graduating NYU.
I've got an app in the Mac App Store: Comickaze, a handcrafted comic reader for Mac, as well as some open source projects on GitHub. The biggest projects there are UnrarKit and UnzipKit, but I've got a bunch of smaller ones, too.
Top Network Posts
- 27Basic HTTP authentication with Node and Express 4
- 25Getting runtime version of a Silverlight assembly
- 19How do you effectively color balance an image using Core Image filters?
- 18OCMock Failing at runtime
- 18Inverting direction of mouse scroll wheel
- 17Subtract 7 days from current date
- 15Stopping water from bubbling over when cooking rice
- View more network posts →