I got started developing with Delphi (1.0, I was 10) in the family business (making software!), then other languages (C, C#, Java, Objective-C, x86 Assembler) in school and professionally. I worked part-time doing in-house development for a commodities trading company since high school, and have now been working full-time developing in the Financial Services industry since graduating NYU.
I've got an app in the Mac App Store: Comickaze, a handcrafted comic reader for Mac, as well as some open source projects on GitHub. The biggest projects there are UnrarKit and UnzipKit, but I've got a bunch of smaller ones, too.
Top Network Posts
- 30Basic HTTP authentication with Node and Express 4
- 25Getting runtime version of a Silverlight assembly
- 21How do you effectively color balance an image using Core Image filters?
- 20Subtract 7 days from current date
- 20Inverting direction of mouse scroll wheel
- 18OCMock Failing at runtime
- 16Detecting a control's focus in Silverlight
- View more network posts →