I have been a computer geek for pretty much as long as I can remember. I first got into computers when my original hobby of electronics started getting too expensive for my pocket money, and have since managed to turn my hobby into my career. I like to keep up with the latest in technology, and how to apply it to what I am working on.
Top Network Posts
- 196How to delete a stash created with git stash create?
- 182Which is more efficient, a for-each loop, or an iterator?
- 112Which is more efficient, a for-each loop, or an iterator?
- 61Java packages com and org
- 49Can git-svn correctly populate svn:mergeinfo properties?
- 45Why doesn't changing the pre to the post increment at the iteration part of a for loop make a difference?
- 39Is JVM open source code?
- View more network posts →