I'm a Junior in a high school in Minnesota. I'm a huge mac user, and I love exploring the hidden things in computers. The secrets and tricks that the pros know. The functions only available to those who are wise in the ways of Bash...
My greatest love is in learning. Constantly pushing myself to discover more. ] My closer love, however, is math. I'm a published mathematician by The Pentagon, a journal put forward by the Honor society Kappa Mu Epsilon.
I'm here to learn, and, maybe someday, teach. Until then, see you around, and thanks for the help you will undoubtedly give.
Top network posts
- 38How do I make a Mac Terminal pop-up/alert? Applescript?
- 22Notation for repeated application of function
- 12Ubuntu iMessage Client
- 12Git master branch has no upstream branch
- 11How do I find my IP Address from the command line?
- 10Python on iPhone
- 6Doing math to a list in python
- View more network posts →