I'm a Junior in a high school in Minnesota. I'm a huge mac user, and I love exploring the hidden things in computers. The secrets and tricks that the pros know. The functions only available to those who are wise in the ways of Bash...
My greatest love is in learning. Constantly pushing myself to discover more. ] My closer love, however, is math. I'm a published mathematician by The Pentagon, a journal put forward by the Honor society Kappa Mu Epsilon.
I'm here to learn, and, maybe someday, teach. Until then, see you around, and thanks for the help you will undoubtedly give.
Top Network Posts
- 39How do I make a Mac Terminal pop-up/alert? Applescript?
- 22Notation for repeated application of function
- 13Git master branch has no upstream branch
- 13How do I find my IP Address from the command line?
- 12Ubuntu iMessage Client
- 11Python on iPhone
- 7Is there a proof for this Fibonacci relationship?
- View more network posts →