I work in a physics lab where we do research on fusion energy and find industrial applications of high power acoustic cavitation. I write OS X software to visualize output of physics simulations and to automate calculations for spherical systems. I also write programs in Igor Pro to automate experiments, collect data, and visualize the collected data.
I have a long history (since before MIDI) in computer music. I wrote the first commercially available MIDI voice librarian for DOS. It did not make me rich.
I play around a little with OpenCV under OS X.
Top network posts
- 10Finding Contours in OpenCV?
- 10How do I get "Page Attributes" option in Cocoa print dialog?
- 10No audio on the right channel
- 9Mac refusing to change hostname
- 8Cannot change font size in Xcode 4?
- 7Xcode appears to be installed but xcodebuild is unusable
- 7Where can I find the Mountain Lion (Notification Center) notification sound?
- View more network posts →